Are you people interested to know about Top paying careers with bachelor degree? What you study in college or university will affect your salary. So choose wisely! Your <a href=”https://www.certschief.com/”>Certs Chief</a> course of study influences your earning potential. A bachelor degree gives you exciting jobs with good salary all you need to have the knowledge about the careers. There are many careers in which you can find a good salary just after done the four years degree program. Having a bachelor degree is almost essential to enter in most professional careers. In certain lines of work like engineering and teaching you cannot enter the field without holding an at least bachelor degree. In engineering side all you need to choose the engineering program which bachelor degree is suitable to do so that u can earn high wages after that degree and many other more careers we will look in to the details of the top careers with bachelor programs.
- Accountant: ‘You have got to work with money to make money’ is the famous saying about the people who are working with finance and accounting. A bachelor degree in accounting or finance will give you an opportunity to start entry level role in accounting industry. Further study is not much required but trainings in related field is much needed in order to become a qualified CPA’s (Certified Public Accountant) to earn a sizeable income. Average starting salary is $52,900 further accounting graduates can earn up to $81,650 once fully trained and qualified as a certified Public Accountant.
- Public Relations Managers: Public Relation Careers are relatively easy to get into with just a bachelor degree. All you need to do is a hard work and perseverance is need to get a managerial high pay package. Public Relations employee must have graduate degree in journalism, communication English, business, marketing & media studies. They must have good speaking and persuasive skills. PR executives and assistants average earning is $ 30,900. PR Officers earning is between $ 45,589 to upwards $48,860.
- Engineer: Engineers are the people who make things work they put power and materials to work. The work and ideas of engineers make achievements possible. Engineers make life interesting, comfortable and Fun. Engineering is a constantly high paying job sector with graduation degree. To become an engineer you will be expected to have specialized in the particular field of engineering e.g. aeronautical, chemical, electrical, mechanical, and civil and other specialized degrees. Training will further increase your earning potential. Engineers are now required to have a proficient knowledge of relevant sciences of their design projects. Many engineers continue to learn new material throughout their career. The crucial and unique task of the engineer is to identify, understand and interpret the constraints on a design in order to yield a successful result. Engineers have Different salary scales with different engineering paths Average starting salary of engineers is $ 95,300 and further increase as per work potential.
- Petroleum Engineer: Petroleum engineering is one of the top highest paying careers with bachelor degree. Petroleum engineering is a field of engineering concerned with the activities related to the production and exploration of the oil and gas industry. Petroleum engineers design and develop procedures for extracting oil and gas from below the earth surface and from old wells. They must have strong analytical skills.
Annual Wages are $129,990
- Applied Mathematician: Applied Mathematician is a branch of mathematics that deals with mathematical methods that find use in science, engineering business computer science and industry. Applied Mathematician work throughout the business, industry and technological sectors, providing numerical solutions to practical problems. Starting salary $ 56,400.
- Aerospace Engineer: An aerospace engineer is a primary field of engineering concerned with the development of aircraft and space craft. It has two major branches aeronautical and astronautical engineering. Aerospace engineers design new technologies for defense system, aviation and space exploration as well as missiles. They conduct research and develop systems and vehicles for atmospheric and space environment. Mathematics and science discipline are the basis for the aerospace technology careers.
Average salary is $59,400.
- Chemical Engineer: Chemical Engineers design and develop processes for converting chemicals and raw materials into useful and valuable substances. They also pioneer new materials and related processes essential to field such as fuel cell, nanotechnology and biometrical engineering. They are involve in university or industry research where they are tasked with performing experiments to create better and safer methods for production, pollution control, and resource conservation.
Starting salary is $ 64,800
- Nuclear Engineer: Nuclear Engineer research and develop the processes, instruments and systems used to derived benefits from nuclear energy and radiations. Many of these engineers find industrial and medical uses for radioactive materials. This is an entry level job requires bachelor degree. Their work depends heavily on their ability to work with other professional’s engineers and technicians. A nuclear engineer uses the principles of calculus, trigonometry for analysis, design and troubleshooting in their work. Annual wages is $102,950.
- Sales Manager: Sales manager work with large profile customers or with customer complaints, analyze budget and determine ways to streamline and improves the sales process. They direct the team focus, set the goals, motivate and help create training opportunities. Sales manager must have four major skills which are Analytical skills, Communication skills, Leadership skills and Customer Service. Most sales manager have at least a bachelor’s degree some of them have master’s degree which is in business management. Experience in a sales field as a sales associate and leadership skills helps a lot to move further in the field.
- Computer Hardware Engineer: Computer Hardware engineer research design, develop and test computer system and components such as processor, circuit board, memory devices, network and routers. These <a href=”https://www.certschief.com/vendor/cisco/”>Cisco</a> engineers discover new directions in computer hardware’s which generate rapid advance in computer technology. Computer hardware engineers usually work in research laboratories and most work in high tech manufacturing firms. Most computer hardware engineers need bachelor degree. Annual wages of computer hardware engineers is $115,080.