Eyelashes are one of the most important features of a woman. Every woman knows that long eyelashes add dimension and character to your face and make you look much better. They can also make your eyes look brighter, bigger, more alluring and make you look less tired if you have had a rough night or are hung over. You might have wondered how to make your eyelashes grow and prevent breakage. Worry not! This article brings you the complete guide!
7 ways to prevent eyelashes from falling
- Diet – This is the most important thing to do to get strong, healthy and long eyelashes. Make sure to eat a nourishing and healthy meal and include foods like nuts, seeds, eggs and fish, which are rich in protein and help in making hair stronger.
- Castor oil – Castor oil has been known for centuries for its ability to make hair grow quicker, healthier and stronger. The most effective way to ensure that your eyelashes don’t shed prematurely is to use organic castor oil. It can make your eyelashes stronger, thicker and also prevent shedding. This is one of the best ways of how to make your eyelashes grow.
- Olive oil – Olive oil is great for eyelashes and also your skin. Just pat it onto your eyelids using a cotton ball before bed to moisturise them and give your eyelashes the nutrients that they need to grow strong and healthy.
- Green tea – Green tea has numerous health benefits. Not only is it amazing for your body, but it is also great for your eyelashes. To get thick and long eyelashes which don’t fall and are strong, using green tea, use a cotton pad to apply some cooled and freshly made green tea onto your eyelids and leave it in.
- Natural oils – Natural oils like coconut oil, olive oil, avocado oil, linen oil, sesame oil, sweet almond oil, rosehip oil, burdock root oil and argan oil are also rich in nutrients which stimulate the growth of eyelashes. These also make them naturally thicker and longer. Using these oils prevents the falling off of eyelashes. Make an oil blend using this oil and dab it onto a cotton pad and apply it to your eyelashes.
- Rubbing your eyelids – Rubbing your eyelids gently acts like a massage for the eye area. This increases the blood flow to the area of the eye in general and promotes the growth of eyelashes. Make sure to rub your eyelids very gently, and not vigorously. Doing that can instead harm your eyes.
- Vitamin E– Vitamin E is great for the growth of eyelashes and makes your eyelashes strong and healthy. It is also good for skin and can remove blemishes and scars. Apply the contents of two store bought Vitamin E supplement capsules and lightly massage it onto your eyelids to make your eyelashes strong. This prevents falling off of eyelashes and is one of the best ways of how to make your eyelashes grow.
These steps will help your eyelashes stay healthy and strong and prevent the falling off of eyelashes prematurely. They will also make your eyelashes grow, as they are some of the best methods of how to make your eyelashes grow naturally.